Senior UI Designer wanted (m/f/d)
Thanks for checking out our posting! If you set specific goals for each design work and radically reduce everything to the core to achieve your goals, then we are looking exactly for you! You go for functional, authentic elegance, and decide against dazzling design-fireworks. You dare to communicate a lot with less, and you want to shape a product that allows you to leave a dent in the universe. You want to work at our beautiful lake-sided headquarter in Attersee, or at our offices in Salzburg (Mozart’s city) or Vienna (voted the most livable city in the world for the tenth time).
Symptoma is a search engine for diseases. We want to save lives. And you can help us with that mission!
· Optimizing the User Interface Design of Symptoma and adapting it to new platforms
· Co-deciding upon functions and their presentation
· Watching over the Corporate Design and – where necessary – nudging pixels
· Additionally, we welcome your steering work regarding our company website and online presences, print assets (display stand posters, fliers, ...), and internal template creations from E-Mail body and presentations to web-application themes.
· You have solid and professional experience in User Experience und Usability topics.
· At least 3 years of practice in product or corporate design and matching degree in multimedia arts are optional but good to have to deliver high accuracy with a certain level of perfection when it comes to the design of a consistent corporate identity.
· You are analytical, confident, courageous, creative, and open for good arguments.
· Your social skills allow you to easily empathize with your users.
· You are reliable, and able to quickly understand complex functions, and present them graphically in a straightforward way.
· Awesome, if you have experience in working with digital health applications.
· You work side-by-side with self-confident pioneers who are realizing their vision passionately and innovatively. Failure is not an option.
· The founders of Symptoma have been working together as Internet entrepreneurs since 1999 and have reached over half a billion visitors yet.
· Your ideas and suggestions are highly valued and evaluated in quick decision-making. Because we iterate quickly, your work is visible to end users within days.
· You work independently and self-responsibly.
· Your responsibilities grow with the company and your successes.
· Employment: with immediate effect, full time, location according to agreement. In accordance with Austrian law regulations it is stated that the minimum gross yearly salary for this position is 34,454 Euros (ST1 Einstiegsstufe KV IT 2019), if you work on-site in one of our offices in Austria. Your actual salary will depend on your training and experience.
We are looking forward to your application via E-Mail (incl. CV or link to LinkedIn profile and portfolio) indicating your soonest possible entrance date, and using the code word “LEAN” in the subject line to: [email protected]
Current job offers: https://www.symptoma.com/en/jobs