PlanRadar is a fast-growing global company with an award-winning solution for documentation and communication in the construction and real estate industry. We have customers from 40 countries worldwide and every single month thousands of new companies register to use PlanRadar in their projects.
We are looking to hire a Senior iOS Developer to join our development team working on our native iOS app. Our software is used worldwide by many companies from the construction, real-restate and heavy-engineering industry which brings unique challenges, especially around performance, scalability, usability, and writing clean and robust code.
- Help to improve the PlanRadar iOS app (smartphone, tablet)
- Write code that’s readable, well documented, and has meaningful tests
- Build new features and improve the existing codebase
- Collaborate with the whole team and get involved in planning new features, improving existing features, and architectural decisions
- Spend time on getting things done correctly, not quick and dirty
- Development, selection, and integration of new technologies
- At least 5 years of experience as an iOS Developer
- MSc. or BSc. in Computer Science or a similar education is preferred but not needed
- Deep and intimate understanding of developing native iOS apps (Objective-C, Swift, CoreData, Cocoa Touch Framework, Cocoa Design Patterns, Git, CocoaPods, REST and common 3rd party frameworks like AFNetworking/Alamofire)
- Knowledge on how to write clean and robust code
- Good sense for crafting the perfect user experience and performance
- English language skills (German is a plus)
- Pragmatic approach to problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills and understanding of the importance of team cohesion
WHAT WE OFFER
- Room for personal and professional development
- Challenging and diversified line of action
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers and investors
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision
- Attractive salary
- Additional benefits like team events, free drinks & snacks
The annual gross minimum salary according to the collective agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is EUR 43,400. This includes: full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme and public unemployment insurance. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience your salary could be significantly higher.