Miba is one of the leading strategic partners to the international engine and automotive industry.
You are dreaming of shaping the industry by fast prototyping and building new web-based services in an empowered team?
Here is the opportunity we offer: we are searching for a Senior Full-Stack Developer with a great passion for web development and a strong track record in software engineering. We want you if you are an experienced developer with the will to build new digital solutions by converting design concepts into usable software for validation with our customers of the future.
By leveraging the opportunities digitalization and new technologies offer, you develop new digital services & applications, contribute with your experience to success and aim for fast learning, using the power of software & web development.
Laakirchen, with international operation / Fulltime
- Responsible for front-end and back-end web development
- Provide technical expertise and coordinate for day-to-day deliverables of the team
- Work with graphic designers and convert designs to visual elements
- Design overall architecture of web applications
- Develop applications for both mobile and desktop
- Identify, pilot and maintain required tools/processes to execute tasks at hand
- Disseminate best practices and results into the Miba software developer community
- Finished relevant technical education (high school, university/FH degree) with a focus on informatics, software development, mathematics, information management or similar
- Expert knowledge in software development processes / methods to structure and conduct requirements & customer feedback (iE Scrum)
- Motivated, curious self-starter with willingness for lifelong learning, passionate to show what is possible by means of software
- Flexible personality who operates well in intercultural environment, able to build bridges and relevant internal and external network
- Actively contribute to the team and to projects/concepts with a strong willingness to perform
For this position we offer a minimum payment of 47474 € /year, plus social benefits and possible bonuses. Especially qualified and experienced candidates will be offered overpay.