VitreaLab (www.vitrealab.com) is a photonics start-up company, revolutionizing LCDs and holographic displays.
By using a new laser-fabrication technology, VitreaLab can produce light micro-channels and realize displays deemed impossible until now. The new display systems are powered by lasers, which due to their pure color can achieve record-breaking color gamut and contrast, while at the same time use significantly less energy consumption than standard displays.
We are a Vienna-based R&D company, recently moved to a freshly new laboratory, collaborating with University Research Institutes and top-level international companies.
About the opportunity
We are looking for a management assistant to help the founders of VitreaLab on administrative and business development tasks.
The tasks consist of
- Management of the accounting
- Oversee payroll duties
- Implement running grant objectives and drafting proposals
- Assist in market research and outreach materials
- Strong interpersonal skills and fluency in English (German is a plus)
- Ability to work in a team and a fast-paced environment
- Creativity and independent thinking
- Previous work experience in a product and/or tech organisation would be highly beneficial
- Work in a young and dynamic startup environment
- High degree of autonomy
- Flexible working hours
- Gross salary at a minimum of € 27,000 (based on 40 h/week), open to changes according to previous experiences.
Get in touch
For more information please get in touch with [email protected] and attach a CV.