Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (PSFE: NYSE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Vienna based job! Working permit for Austria is required in advance.
Your Key Responsibilities:
The successful candidate brings more years of experience as a commercial lawyer or inhouse counsel working primarily in German, but also in English. The main tasks and responsibilities are as follows:
- Degree in legal science or commercial law required (bar exam not required)
- 5-7 years’ specialized professional experience in commercial context & drafting
- Expertise in the fields of commercial law/contractual law and e-commerce + strong preference for payment services experience
- Experience of cross-border and multi-jurisdictional contracts
- Fluent in German & English
- Proficient MS Office
- Proactive attitude, self-motivation
- A fast learner with highly developed analytical skills and a strong attention to detail
- Results-oriented with a strong sense of responsibility
- Hands-on mentality and an international mind-set
- Collaborative working style
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- A competitive annual gross salary in accordance to IT Collective Agreement, starting from € 55.000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experiences
We look forward to your application!
Please find further information on http://www.paysafe.com