Join us at our offices in Salzburg, Attersee, Vienna, and Belgrade or remotely. Employment possible part-time, full-time, or as a freelancer.
Symptoma.com is a digital health assistant improving diagnostic quality. Its diagnostic accuracy rate is raising the bar in its industry. Please watch the video below for a better idea of the company: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAaXxyEGuWw
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Know how in setting up proper front-end tests
• Ability to split topics and features into estimated sub-modules and tasks
• At least one project you can describe in more detail during the interview as a reference (Setup, Architecture, Client/Server Interaction, General Challenges, …)
• Ability to setup a single page application from scratch
• JS Coding Certifications in Vue.js or Bootstrap
• Experience / interest in Material Design, continuous integration and delivery, SEO, Git as a version control tool
• You work side-by-side with pioneers, passionately contributing to our common vision - Shape a Digital Health Assistant to revolutionize diagnosis and treatment.
• Ideas and suggestions are highly valued and evaluated in quick decision-making.
• Your responsibilities grow with the company and your achievements.
• In accordance with Austrian law regulations it is stated that the minimum gross yearly salary for this position is 34,454 Euros (ST1 Einstiegsstufe KV IT 2019). Your actual salary will depend on your training and experience.
We are looking forward to your application via E-Mail, incl. CV or LinkedIn profile and portfolio, indicating your soonest possible entrance date. Please keep the application/Cover Letter as short and relevant as possible.
Please use the code word „JS WIZARD“ in the subject line and send your application to: [email protected]
Other current job offers: https://www.symptoma.com/en/jobs