Swarm Analytics is an Applied AI company headquartered in Innsbruck, Austria. Since our foundation in 2018, we have been growing rapidly and are looking for ambitious people who would love to contribute to one of the technology world’s most interesting fields. At Swarm Analytics, we solve real-world problems of our business partners with our enthusiasm for technology.
Do you want to plan and maintain our IT infrastructure? We are looking for an experienced IT System Administrator who arranges our Windows and Linux administration, network administration, and IT security. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to maintaining and operating our hybrid data center and office landscape, which constitutes a crucial part of our highly compute-intensive operations. Taking over the application administration part and being responsible for user access and role management will be part of your role. Also, you will take care of our hybrid-cloud setup to ensure backups, security measurements, and that load is fitting the business and operation requirements. You will be responsible for the flawless operation of our desktop systems and ensure that operations won’t stop because of faulty parts.
- Very strong understanding of Windows and Linux (Server & Desktop)
- Very strong experience with cloud providers (preferably MS Azure)
- Good understanding of monitoring concepts & container technologies
- Application admin knowledge (Atlassian, Gsuite, etc.)
- Proficiency in scripting languages (Python, Go)
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working time
- An office in the heart of the Alps (okay, that's not our merit, but still great!)
- An annual minimum wage starting from 45.000€ gross for full-time (38.5 h/week)
Got curious? Then send us your resume and join the Swarm!