Are you eager to bring a successful B2B AI company into the next growth phase? Our engineering, sales and business team is looking forward to be complemented by a marketing executive!
Establish with us a brand that convinces and sells based on a future-proof software product and excellent customer and partner relationships.
Finmatics software from Abacus.ac helps companies of all sizes to digitalize and automize accounting processes. By now, more than 300 international organizations and 10000+ local companies have implemented our products to automate, accelerate and control finance processes. Abacus’ mission is to accelerate the transition of the accounting industry from the paper to the digital age.
Join us if you thrive in a dynamic environment and your daily motivation is to have an impact on the success of the company!
- Develop, adapt and execute a B2B growth marketing strategy to gain and retain customers;
- Coordinate all marketing activities and establish quality standards for a cohesive and relevant brand experience (e.g.: Online Marketing, Marketing Automation, Social Media, Events, Partner and Influencer Marketing);
- Improve the customer experience across all digital touchpoints;
- Nuture the sales departement with high quality leads;
- Establish and report performance metrics for the marketing activities;
- Coordinate external agencies and freelancers;
- Control marketing budget;
- Lead special projects (e.g.: Customer success initiatives, cross-departmental processes);
- Be a trusted sparring partner for sales & business development.
- 3+ years experience in a marketing role;
- Proven track record in B2B marketing at a SaaS company;
Strategic & creative mind | Strong execution skills | Team player;
Control marketing budget;
- Hands-on approach with marketing tools (Wordpress, Mailchimp and others).
What we offer
- A challenging position with the freedom to shape the marketing function of a growing company;
- A smart, cooperative team that is easy to work with;
- Access to an interesting network;
- Definitely flexible working;
- Competitive compensation package including the possibility of stock options*.
Sounds good? Please let us know why you are interested in becoming our head of marketing. We are excited to learn about your ambitions and experiences!
*For legal reasons, we are obliged to inform you, that the collective bargaining minimum salary for this position is €4 1’776 gross yearly. Our salaries are nonetheless oriented towards market based salaries and may be significantly higher than the minimum salary.