Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in 46 countries around the world.
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
This is a Vienna Based Job!
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Analyze transactions for suspicious activities and spot organized crime activity
- Scan Internet for OSINT (open-source Intelligence) as well as Dark Web activity and assess potential impact
- Develop & maintain mitigation framework (Product, Rules, Tools)
- BA degree in Business Administration/Cyber Security or equivalent education/experience
- 2+ years’ experience in Ecommerce and/or Payment industry
- Interest in anti-fraud, anti-money laundering & cybercrime issues
- Experience with metadata (eg from http, https, SSL, TCP, UDP, RDP, VPN) and anonymization software like TOR
- Know-how about cyberthreats (eg malware, ransomware, botnets, exploit rootkits)
- Good at automating manual processes
- Excellent English skills; German skills are advantageous
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (especially Excel)
- You are familiar with prepaid products, e-wallet solutions or cryptocurrencies privately or professionally
- Understanding of SQL and databases, as well as experiences in Splunk are a plus
- Knowledge of Antifraud solutions are advantageous
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative and dedication to quality
- Self-motivation & self-reliance
- Adaptable, flexible & willingness to embrace change
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary in accordance to the IT Collective Agreement starting from € 27.440,- with a view to increase based on the qualification & experience
We look forward to your application!
This is Vienna Based Job!
Please find further information on www.paysafe.com
Take a look and visit us!