Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in more than 50 countries around the world.
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Bring together, explore and analyze large scale datasets to find actionable business insights.
- Provide better understanding of customers, their user characteristics, how they use our products.
- Identify opportunities to improve customer experience and conversions on our websites, including developing test ideas.
- Communicate findings (e.g. visualization) and play a key role in customer insight strategy.
- Developing interactive models used to answer/solve specific business questions/issues, empowering key stakeholders
- Define program/campaign targeting criteria and results measurement.
- Drive A/B and multivariate tests for product changes as well as digital assets.
- Collaborate across departments to help support a data-driven approach to life cycle management (e.g. acquisition channel optimization, cross-selling score, churn prevention).
- Run ad-hoc analyses to identify and recommend innovative options to drive business strategy
- BA/MA Degree in business administration, statistics, mathematics or computer science
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in analytics, consumer research and/or business analysis
- A healthy balance of database analytics, statistical knowledge and business acumen
- Experience in analysing customer data and extracting valuable insights
- Strong digital background and experience working in a multi-channel marketing environment
- Experience with Web-tracking & Web-analytics is a must (Google Analytics, Hotjar, etc)
- Strong knowledge of SQL is mandatory, knowledge of Python/ R is an advantage
- Working knowledge of some visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, ggplot2)
- Good communication skills to collaborate with technical and non-technical roles
- Full working proficiency in English; German is a plus
- "big picture" thinking and attention to details
- Analytical and conceptional thinking within a technical environment
- Independent, collaborative and pro-active working style
- Result-focused with good communication skills and data storytelling skills
- Hands-on mentality and an international mind-set
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary starting from € 50.000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experienceWe look forward to your application!
Please find further information on www.paysafe.com
Take a look and visit us!