We are an international tech company, focusing with our "Cultural Places" project on solutions for culture and tourism! Together with our partner FARM GOLD - the specialist for dried fruits and nuts, we are looking for a new addition to our growing Marketing Team! If you are a passionate and creative expert in your field, and nuts about travel and culture, let us know!
We are growing, and we need you!
- In this role you will create effective content for specific
audiences: responsible for creating, editing, posting, updating, and
cleaning up outdated content for our company`s blog.
- You will also oversee Web site content production write Newsletter
in German and support content production for all promotional Marketing
- You will track the performance of the blog articles, and other
written materials, report and constantly suggest improvements based on
- Your content strategy needs to contribute to our overall Business goals
- Your content will be the voice of our company, you will be responsible for developing and shaping the companies German Blog
- Assist in the creation of Promotional & Marketing Materials
- Oversee the content production for the company's website and set clear writing guidelines for the team
- Maintain a content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review
competitor websites to compare their activities with those of your
- At least three years of experience in a similar role
- Work experience in international environment and e-commerce company are a plus
- Native German writing skills plus minimum advanced in English are a must, Italian is a plus
- Interested in art, culture & traveling
- Expertise with using SEO best practices to write creative copy with effective keyword placement
- Knowledge of HTML scripts
- Advanced technical knowledge of MS Office and WordPress
What we offer:
- International, young and dynamic team
- Start-up mentality with fast development
- Internatinal growth and expansion
- Free coffee and snacks
- Flexible working hours and home-office posibilities
- Office in Vienna's 1st district
A minimum annual salary according to the IT Collective Agreement
(Kollektivvertrag) for this position is 33.500. Overpayment will be
considered depending on qualifications and working experience.
Please send your application including your CV and cover letter in pdf form by email to Marion Waygand at [email protected].