Support sales in a fast-growing SaaS startup
Let’s be honest – facility maintenance has never been the sexiest of the industries and field teams are still far from being as efficient as desk teams, even though the quality of maintenance is important across many businesses.
That is why we created Wowflow - a product-led and field-friendly workflow solution for facility maintenance teams. We reduce unnecessary efforts (e.g., coordination, reporting, etc.) by digitizing the maintenance work routine (e.g., collecting issue requests from tenants and turning them into actionable tasks), so field teams have more time and all information to do meaningful work - great maintenance service. Founded in 2018, Wowflow already has more than 25 customers and tripled the revenue over the last 12 months.
We recently closed our first external funding round (https://bit.ly/wowflow) and now we are looking for part-time candidates (10h-20h a week) to support our business development activities starting from April 2021.
Role: Business Development Specialist (f/m/d)
Location: Vienna Office (Austria)
What we offer:
- Flexible work in an entrepreneurial environment with an open culture & mentality
- Possibility to join the core team on a full-time basis with respective employee company shares
- Salary within market standards (EUR 800 gross a month for 20h a week) and unlimited variable compensation (the sky is the limit)
- Weekly professional training & support from one of our sales advisors
- Limitless personal growth opportunities in dynamic & fast-growing company
- Nice co-working space with a gym close to Vienna’s city center
- Flexible working hours that can be combined with your studies
- You enjoy telephoning and have strong natural communication skills
- Sales talent with the proactive working style
- Passion and joy for open interaction with people
- A friendly, confident attitude and polite tone of voice
- Native or bilingual German and conversational English
- Any previous (industry) experience is NOT a must
- Contacting potential new customers via phone or other means (e.g., email, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Scheduling appointments with prospective customers and sales team
- Building relationships with potential new customers
- Ongoing documentation in CRM and consistent follow-ups
- Participate in team meetings and support different sales initiatives
Up for the challenge & ready to build something cool with us?
Click "Apply" with your LinkedIn profile & CV and hear back from us within 3 working days.
“I am a strong believer that the right coordination is the cornerstone of any successful organization or even society. That is what excites me the most at Wowflow – the possibility to address the daily work challenges of the facility management workers (5% of the working population worldwide) that are overlooked by desk solutions like Jira, Asana, Monday, etc.”
Drazen Ivanis, CEO