Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in 46 countries around the world.
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Vienna based job! Working permit for Austria is required in advance.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Full administration of travel management tasks & initiatives (from planning up to settlement)
- Coverage – just on demand – for the Reception desk including all associated agendas
- Servicing our customers & business partners via multiple communication channels
- Monitoring, coordination and execution of Safety & Health projects for employees
- Support of other departments with general administrative tasks
- A topic related academic degree is an advantage in this position
- Relevant professional experience in similar position
- 3+ years’ experience in travel or service-oriented tasks
- Full proficiency in German & English - additional language skills advantageous
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Independent, flexible, and pro-active working style
- Service- and result focused team-player with good communication skills
- Hands-on mentality, proactive attitude, open minded
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary in accordance to IT Collective Agreement starting from € 27.440,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experiences
We look forward to your application!
Please find further information on http://www.paysafe.com