Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. We are looking for Senior Business Development Manager's to join their e-Commerce and Card not Present EU online Acquiring & Gateway Team.
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
You will have experience working in the payments industry with specialism in one of the following verticals:
- Igaming, Gambling and eSports
- Airline and Aviation
- Crypto Exchanges and Blockchain, FX and Money Transfer
- Partners, ISO and Platform Channel
- Financial Services, Insurance and Fintech
You will need to demonstrate a proven track record in generating new business and in exceeding your sales targets. You also need to have the ability to strategically select potential clients, focusing on maintaining multiple sourcing alternatives to ensure a continuous pipeline of potential prospects for new business and revenue opportunities.
Right now, we are all working remotely but once we are back in the office you will split your time between our fun, collaborative office either in London, Dublin or Vienna and working from home.
Take this opportunity to join a close knit and highly successful sales team offering cutting edge and technologically advanced card processing in a fast paced and exciting company.
What you will be doing:
- Onboarding new clients and partners leveraging own network and/or by creating one
- Attend industry events and networking conferences.
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders within the clients’ organisation
- Display a strong understanding of each client’s business model and effectively promote and sell Paysafe solutions to grow existing portfolio and help clients to optimise their payments activities.
- Collaborate with Account Management and Marketing to drive new revenue opportunities.
- Reach revenue targets through effective leadership, consultative support, relationship building and strategic partnering to contribute to the attainment of the Company’s sales goals.
- Continue to develop knowledge within the payments space through internal and external training – working towards becoming an expert in the field.
Apply on http://www.paysafe.com