No theory! Real-life practical strategies and growth-hacks from an experienced founder who has done it.
Small group – limited participants – hands-on work on your startup.
Having a cofounder has many advantages
- Investors prefer to invest in founder teams instead of solo founders
- Startups with founder teams are more likely to succeed
- The right cofounder(s) make your startup journey more fun
This workshop is for you if
- You are struggling to find the right cofounder(s)
- You want to know what makes a strong cofounder-team
- You wonder about the best legal structure among cofounders
You will learn and get hands-on advice on
- Where to find cofounders, and strategies to attract and win the best ones
- How to make sure you and your cofounders are a cultural match
- The little legal “details” that save you from big lawsuit nightmares
Flo Kandler (aka “Your Pitch Doctor” – PhD in Computer Science and Economics) has founded or cofounded three companies. One with four cofounders, one as a solo founder, and one with two cofounders – and has seen the advantages and disadvantages of each. Two of them raised a total of over three million Euros of funding.
He teaches at Accelerator Programs across Europa, speaks at conferences, and has coached founders from 15 countries across Europe on fundraising.