The Global Incubator Network (GIN) is looking for Austrian later-stage startups from all verticals for our next goAsia program in South Korea. Together with AUSSENWIRTSCHAFT AUSTRIA GIN supports founders in their internationalization to the world’s most innovative startups hubs. The Call is now extended until 15th May 2020!
goSeoul 2020 is a unique 1-week acceleration program for Austrian startups that wants to cross borders and aim to internationalize to Asia, especially to South Korea. The program allows first insights into the Korean market and connects the startups with relevant stakeholders and experts of the local startup community.
Also, GIN refunds 80% of all expenses including travel and accommodation costs up to max. € 7,000 per startup.
+++ Important information +++ The Global Incubator Network (GIN) is closely monitoring the situation and development regarding COVID-19 and will keep founders up to date about any necessary changes in the program scheduled for September 2020. With respect to all current measures announced by the Austrian Federal Government and all affected authorities in Austria or Asia, the on-site program may be conducted ONLINE or postponed to a later point in time.
goSeoul 2020 | Hard Facts
- GIN refunds 80% of the expenses up to € 7,000 per startup
- legal & tax workshops, training, networking & pitching events
- individual 1:1 business meetings with investors, corporates and potential clients
- individual mentoring through personal on-site mentor
- option to extend your stay for an additional week funded by GIN
- a small batch of max. 8 startups with individual support
- OPEN to all Verticals
- Austrian later-stage startup (beyond PoC and seed-stage)
- established in the last 7 years
- raised at least seed-stage investment
- unique product/solution & working prototype / MVP
- a proven business model with traction (clients, revenue)
- interest in connecting to relevant stakeholders (investors, corporates)
- looking to develop further internationally with a focus on South Korea/Asia
APPLICATION & SELECTION PROCESS
Due to the current situation regarding COVID-19, the program scheduled for September might be conducted online. In this case, all selected startups will have valuable workshops and seminars based in Vienna as well as 1:1 online meetings with relevant stakeholders (investors/corporates based in South Korea). Currently GIN is in close contact with its international partners and it will keep founders up to date about any necessary changes in the goSeoul 2020 program.
Online Application on aws Connect
latest by May 15th, 2020 (23:59 CET)
within a week after call closing
The GIN-Team informs all applicants whether or not they are selected for the Online Pitch Event via e-mail. The pre-selected startups will receive an e-mail with all log-on details.
Online Pitch Event
May 26, 2020 | 9.00 am – 11.00 am (CET)
The pre-selected startups have 3 minutes to pitch in English online followed by a short Q&A session by the jury of national an international experts. The Online Pitch will take place on the 26th of May, 2020 from 9.00 am to 11.00 am. (Please block this time in your calendar preliminary!)
Final Decision – Congratulations!
within a week after the Oline Pitch Event
After the Online Pitch the jury will select the goSeoul 2020 finalists. The selected startups for goSeoul 2020 will receive an e-mail with next steps from the GIN-Team latest by the end of May!
Global Incubator Network Austria
Carina Margreiter – Program Manager
T: +43 1 501 75 259