goTokyo 2020 is a tailor-made 2-week acceleration program for Austrian startups aiming to enter the Japanese market. Join us for this unique program and benefit from first-hand insights into the startup ecosystem Tokyo, customized networking and pitch opportunities, individual support as well as valuable workshops for taking the next steps of your expansion strategy.
Together with AUSSENWIRTSCHAFT AUSTRIA, the Global Incubator Network Austria (GIN) supports you in your expansion and helps you to find the right partners to enter the Asian markets. Meet international investors, corporates, and potential clients at 1:1 business meetings organized by the AußenwirtschaftsCenter Tokio and connect with key players of the Japanese startup ecosystem with GIN.
For goTokyo 2020 GIN refunds 80% of all expenses (including travel and accommodation costs) up to € 7,000.- per startup.
IMPORTANT: Due to the current situation and the unpredictable development regarding COVID-19, the on-site program might be conducted online or postponed to a later point in time. We are closely monitoring the situation and we aim to offer a beneficial program that is accessible for everyone while ensuring every participant’s safety.
The program goTokyo 2020 is most suitable for startups meeting the following criteria:
– Verticals: IoT, smart production, advanced manufacturing, industry 4.0, 3D prototyping, smart warehousing, platform technology, (B2B) digitalization solutions
– Austrian mid- or later-stage startup (beyond PoC and seed stage)
– established in the last 7 years (if older, we encourage you to apply though)
– raised at least seed-stage investment
– unique product/solution
– working prototype/MVP
– a proven business model with traction (clients, revenue)
– interest in connecting to relevant stakeholders (investors, corporates)
– looking to develop further internationally with a focus on Japan/Asia
How to apply?
1. Register on aws Connect & create an account
2. Fill out the application form
3. Upload your English pitch-deck
Application Deadline: 13th of September 2020
Feel free to contact us at [email protected]!