The Global Incubator Network (GIN) is looking for Austrian FinTech startups for their next goAsia program: goHongKong&Singapore 2020 is a unique 2-week acceleration program that takes place from October 28th to November 13th during the FinTech Week Hong Kong and the Singapore FinTech Festival (SFF).
This combined program supports Austrian startups in their internationalization plans and connects them with experts of FinTech and key players of the local startup community. Also, GIN refunds 80% of all expenses including travel and accommodation costs up to max. € 7,000 per startup.
+++ Important information +++ The Global Incubator Network Austria is closely monitoring the situation regarding COVID-19 and is in regular contact with their international partners. It is the aim to provide a beneficial acceleration program that is accessible for all selected startups while ensuring every participant’s safety. With respect to all current health and safety measurements, the on-site program may be conducted ONLINE or postponed to a later point in time.
– Verticals: (B2B) FinTech, RegTech, SME lending, Wealth Management
– Austrian later-stage startup (beyond PoC and seed-stage)
– established in the last 7 years
– raised at least seed-stage investment
– unique product/solution & working prototype / MVP
– a proven business model with traction (clients, revenue)
– interest in connecting to relevant stakeholders (investors, corporates)
– looking to develop further internationally with a focus on South Korea/Asia
APPLICATION & SELECTION PROCESS:
- STEP 1 | Online Application on aws Connect latest by July 31st, 2020 (23:59 CET)
1. Register on aws Connect and create an account
2. Fill out the online form and upload your recent pitch-deck
Apply online here: www.aws.at/gohongkong-singapore2020apply
- STEP 2 | Pre-selection within a week after call closing
The GIN-Team informs all applicants whether or not they are selected for the Online Pitch Event via e-mail. The pre-selected startups will receive an e-mail with all log-on details.
- STEP 3 | Online Pitch Event
The pre-selected startups have 3 minutes to pitch in English online followed by a short Q&A session by the jury of national and international experts.
- STEP 4 | Final Decision within a week after the Oline Pitch Event
Congratulations! After the Online Pitch, the selected startups for goHongKong&Singapore 2020 will receive an e-mail with the next steps from the GIN-Team.