This unique accelerator program is for 5 Austrian later-stage startups that want to cross borders and aim to enter the South East Asian market. GIN refunds 80% of all expenses up to max. EUR 10,000 per startup. goSingapore 2019 is an extended version of goAsia powered by GIN and AußenwirtschaftsCenter Singapur and supports Austrian later-stage startups in their internationalization plans with extensive hands-on experience, customized networking opportunities and unique business connections.
- Call for applications is open until June 14th, 2019 – apply online here!
- goSingapore 2019 will take place in fall 2019 for 2 months (23.09.-17.11.2019 tbc.)
- GIN refunds 80% of the expenses up to € 10,000 per startup
Requirements for goSingapore:
- Verticals: ICT, Big Data & Deep Tech (AI, Machine Learning, Visualization, FinTech, InsureTech, Blockchain, Cybersecurity), MedTech, Smart Cities, Mobility
- later-stage startup (beyond proof-of-concept)
- established in the last 5 years
- raised at least seed-stage investment
- unique product/solution
- working prototype / MVP
- proven business model with traction (clients, revenue)
- interest in connecting to relevant stakeholders (investors, corporates)
- looking to develop further internationally with a focus on South East Asia
- individual mentoring through personal on-site mentor
- legal & tax workshops, trainings, networking & pitching events
- individual corporate meetings organized by AußenwirtschaftsCenter Singapur
- option to extend your stay for an additional week funded by GIN
- a small batch of max. 5 startups with individual support
=>More information on the program can be found here!