With every business fighting for attention, how do you make sure to stand out from the rest?
1 Word >> Storytelling
Regardless if you are a freelancer, small, medium or large business, if you:
– Confuse customers with your message
– Fail to get people interested in your business
– Struggle to persuade people to take action
Then this workshop is for you!
In this workshop you will:
– Learn to use storytelling successfully regardless of your business size.
– Simplify your message so you stop confusing your customers
– Learn to create interest and keep attention with your message
– Discover how to attract more people to do business with you
– Implement persuasive elements in your message to get more people to buy from you.
And all combining the power of empathy, purpose, and storytelling.
Limited spots, please register.
– 9:00 Welcome
– 9:05 Business Storytelling
– 9:45 Developing A Persuasive Story
– 10:25 Taking it further
– 10:40 Q&A
– 11:00 Finished
About The Organizers:
Skills of Life is a communication school for entrepreneurs, freelancers, and professionals looking to drive our world forward.
This workshop is delivered by Juan Guerra, founder of Skills of Life, he is an event moderator, trainer, and coach working with startups, accelerator, and companies.
PS: Do you know somebody who may benefit from joining? Feel free to share this event with them.