goTokyo (with a breaktout-session to Osaka) is a 2-week acceleration program for Austrian later-stage startups that want to cross borders and aim to internationalize to Asia. This goAsia program is GIN’s last program in 2019. Last chance to benefit from extensive hands-on experience, customized networking opportunities and unique business connections.
- Call for applications is open until September 22nd, 2019 – apply online here!
- goTokyo 2019 will take place from December 2nd to 13th, 2019
- GIN refunds 80% of the expenses up to € 7,000 per startup
- Verticals: HealthTech, MedTech, Life Science, BioTech, Fitness & Lifestyle
- later-stage startup (beyond proof-of-concept)
- established in the last 5 years
- raised at least seed-stage investment
- unique product/solution
- working prototype / MVP
- proven business model with traction (clients, revenue)
- interest in connecting to relevant stakeholders (investors, corporates)
- looking to develop further internationally with a focus on Asia
- individual mentoring through personal on-site mentor
- legal & tax workshops, trainings, networking & pitching events
- individual corporate meetings organized by AußenwirtschaftsCenter Tokio
- option to extend your stay for an additional week funded by GIN
- a small batch of max. 6 startups with individual support
More information on the program can be found here!
For any questions, please contact the GIN-Team: [email protected]
Finde aktuelle Jobs, Praktika und Freelancer-Aufträge oder suche nach Co-Foundern für dein Startup!
Oder fange gleich direkt hier an zu suchen: