The Global Incubator Network (GIN) Austria and the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber WKO (AußenwirtschaftsCenter Seoul) jointly provide Austrian later-stage startups the amazing opportunity to get first insights into the Korean startup ecosystem.
We bring you to the energetic and fast growing startup hub Seoul and connect you with local partners, experts and relevant stakeholders. The accelerator program goSeoul supports you in your internationalization plans to Asia with extensive hands-on experience, customized networking opportunities and valuable business connections.
Call for applications for goSeoul is open until March 15th 2019 (11.59pm CET)!
The accelerator program goSeoul will take place from September 17th to September 30th, 2019 with the possibility to extend your stay for an additional week.
Application & Selection Process
- Complete the online form and upload your recent pitch-deck
- Apply online here
- All applicants will be informed by March 20th whether they are pre-selected to pitch at the 4GameChangers Festival 2019
Requirements for Austrian startups
- open for applications from all fields
- mid- or later-stage startup
- unique product/solution
- working prototype / MVP (beyond proof-of-concept)
- interested in connecting to relevant stakeholders (investors, corporates)
- looking to develop further internationally with a focus on Asia
Are you curious to find out what the program will look like?
In the first week, the focus lies on an introduction to the South Korean market, how to do business, found a company, negotiate and many other important aspects. Thereafter, you will be divided according your respective sectors and work closely on your internationalization roadmap with your individual mentor. Furthermore, you will have individualized meetings according to your needs.
A detailed program will be announced on goSeoul2019!
For more information on the program or the application process please feel free to contact us directly!
Interested in other GIN goAsia programs? Visit goAsia
Until when? March 15, 2019 | 11.59 (CET)
Where to? Seoul, South Korea
Application and more information on www.gin-austria.com/goSeoul2019