Calling all Austrian startups
At Fifteen Seconds Festival 2019, we revamp our startup program by building an all-new international platform for founders. As a kick-off, we’ve teamed up with IP Österreich to run an official startup call until January 16, providing all Austrian startups with one complimentary startup pass.
Curious? Apply now
“Calling all Austrian startups” is our way of taking a stand for a new, forward-thinking entrepreneurial spirit in Austria. In collaboration with IP Österreich’s Unit 3, we provide every startup founded in Austria within the last three years with a free startup pass for Fifteen Seconds Festival 2019. The offer is on until January 16, regular ticket sales for startups will be launched afterward.
- Full access to all festival areas on both event days
- Access to the startup land
- Investor meetings, mentoring sessions, pitch contest
- Access to all startup talks
- Access to the main festival stage
- Access to the main festival expo area
- Access to all networking formats of the festival
- Access to all business talks
- Access to all science talks
- Access to all mobility talks
- Access to all technology talks
- Access to the networking app
- Breakfast, coffee, drinks
- Free parking space
- Access to the festival after-show party
Who can apply?
- You founded a startup in Austria within the last 3 years (key date: June 6, 2016)
- The funding of this startup is not higher than 250.000€
- There is a legal entity connected to your startup
Important information: A newly founded company is not necessarily a startup. Our startup call decidedly addresses full-time startup founders with a highly scalable business model. We kindly ask for your understanding that we can’t approve inappropriate applications.