Brutkasten will be awarding a free one semester fellowship worth 1.000 Euro at the renowned Founder Institute Vienna.
What you need to do:
- Send your Name and your Pitch Idea in no more than 35 words to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 11.9.2017, 12 noon Vienna Time.
- Come pitch your idea on 12.9.2017 at 6:30 pm at Popup Labs, Bauernmarkt 9, 1010 Vienna
The application has to be in english. Founder Institute Vienna will be sending you Feedback on your application before Monday 11.9.2017 CoB. Only 10 (ten) selected pitches will be allowed to go on air.
What you need to know:
- Format: 5 Minutes Pitch – 4 Minutes Jury Feedback
- Pitch language and all communication in English.
- This is an idea-stage pitch. It means you only need to have a clear problem definition and an idea on how you’re going to solve that problem in a scalable way. We will send you a pitch template once you’re selected.
- Visual Support: A maximum of 3 Slides is a plus but not mandatory.
- This a public session. A Jury of 4 seasoned FI-mentors will be rating your pitch. The best-rated pitch will win a free fellowship at our Fall Semester starting on Oct. 3, 2017.
- Just be relaxed and come as you are even if you’re not pitching.
Info about the Founder Institute and mandatory online registration to the event here: fi.co