You are interested in innovation ecosystems & public policy? You want to create impact and help Austria become a hub for future-minded entrepreneurs? Then join AustrianStartups as the lead of our research team and help us build up a think-tank for innovative entrepreneurship in Austria.
Who we are
AustrianStartups is the independent non-profit platform of the Austrian startup ecosystem. Together with our 30,000 supporters & 900 members, we are working towards a brighter entrepreneurial future in Austria. Over the past 4 years, we have informed and inspired up to 160,000 people per month on our communication channels, connected more than 10,000 event visitors and directly impacted several government initiatives like the crowdfunding law or the startup package 2016. With your help, we aim to go even further in the future!
What you will be doing
● Manage our research team & build up a think-tank for innovative entrepreneurship
● Shape our strategy to improve conditions for startups in Austria
● Design research projects that help us understand success factors & problems of startups
● Execute research projects together with leading Austrian research institutions
● Work out well-founded policy recommendations based on data-driven analyses
● Build up and manage relations with public institutions
● Work closely with our board & other team leads
What we are looking for
● An analytic mind with good understanding of economics & the basics of Austrian law
● Ideally, experience with quantitative & qualitative research models
● Passion for entrepreneurship & a can-do attitude
● Willingness to learn & take over responsibility quickly
● Fluency in English & German
● Minimum 1-year commitment
Why you should apply
● You will shape the future of entrepreneurship in Austria with us.
● You will build upon our strong network and reputation as a respected voice for startups.
● You will be mentored by an academic board & learn from leading industry experts.
● You will be a central part of our community and get to know inspiring founders & investors.
● You will work closely with our board and the amazing AustrianStartups team.
● You will receive a monthly gross salary of €438.05 (“geringfügige Anstellung”).
● and… did we mention our legendary team events? 🙂
Awesome! Apply here until December 29th by uploading your CV and convincing us why you are the right candidate! If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.