The time is now!
Maxfun provides innovative and fully integrated digital solutions for athletes, sport events and media partners. Longstanding experience in media, services and management in combination with a great passion for sports contribute to the core business of Maxfun. Infront, the leading sport marketing company, Vienna Night Run, RedBull 400 and many more clients trust in the reliability of Maxfun’s innovative registration and time tracking solutions.
For the continuation of the success story and for the expansion of the dynamic and motivated team Maxfun is looking for a
PHP WebDeveloper (m/w)
Full time position in Vienna, Austria
In this challenging position, you will be responsible for the development of PHP software, used for reaching the company goal – to push business to the next level.
- Intial and further development of complex software solutions with focus on PHP and MySQL in a dynamic team – In the field of registration and payment systems as well as Scoring Software und Livetracking
- Realising backend components and connection of web service and databases in MySQL environment
- Involvement in requirements specification
- Participation in the creation of required tools and processes
- Design of test procedures and test automation
- Be the clients direct contact for technological development
- Regularly attend sport events to monitor and ensure correct functioning of the time tracking systems on-site
- Experience with SEO, jQuery, Bootstrap as well as Performance optimization, Git Version Administration
- Excellent English and German language skills, both written and verbal (Non German speaking applicants with reasonable qualifications may also be considered)
- Organized and detail oriented enough to manage projects with many moving parts
- Creativity and willingness to take over responsibility
- Quick-thinking fast learner with self initiative
- Getting stuff done, but you also care about the quality of your work
- Sportive and reliable team player
- Valid drivers license
What can you expect?
- An opportunity for personal development through work in inspiring environment
- Work with a young and dynamic team in a family-like environment
- A modern and friendly office near the Danube in the second district of Vienna
- Fair pay and overtime payment
- Performance related bonus
- Respectful communication and exchanging of ideas
Are you up for it?
The time is now! Get in touch and send an e-mail including Letter of Motivation and CV to email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!