Advisory for Startup-driven Innovation.
Pioneers is an international relationship builder in the technology and startup scene offering events, intelligence, and investments. Over the last 5 years we have grown our flagship event – Pioneers Festival to the leading technology gathering in Europe. Over 10.000 startups, investors and corporates attended our events in 2016, building an incredible community of technology leaders. While supporting startups stays at our core, we have learned how to leverage our network and shipped products providing valuable insights to some of the world’s largest and most profitable corporates and investment funds.
Pioneers Discover is Pioneers‘ think tank unit which enables and supports the collaboration activities between well-established corporations and innovative startups. Pioneers Discover offers research products, open innovation program and advisory services. Our goal is to add value and foster innovation by enabling mutually beneficial corporate-startup collaborations and by rolling out startup ecosystem development programs on behalf of public sector institutions. What makes Pioneers Discover unique is the ability to explore different startup ecosystems and become an expert on the trends in various tech sectors.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
- 7+ years experience working in a global consulting firm or similar industry
- Passion for the startup and entrepreneurship community
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen with strong business analytical skills, relationship management and collaboration skills
- Charismatic leader, skilled at delivering results and effectively working in a collaborative manner with cross functional teams
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships at senior levels in organizations
- Strong corporate network
- Background in business, economics and/or technology
- Extensive coordination, project management, proposal writing and presentation skills
- Team player with a hands on mentality
- Strong organizational skills in order to juggle multiple tasks
- Develop and maintain deep and meaningful business relationships
- Strategic development of the business unit
- Acquisition, planning and execution of projects
- Design of project work plans, schedules and budgets
- Mentoring and training team members
- Champion in internal coordination of resources
- Execution of workshops (corporate-startup workshops, competitions, etc.)
- Communication with our stakeholders
WHAT WE OFFER
Full time position based in the heart of Vienna, Austria starting January ‘2017. Welcoming work environment with a dynamic, highly motivated and international team of 18 nations. You will be in contact with the leading founders, innovators and corporates on a global scale. The minimum full time salary for this position starts at € 64.000,- before tax/year + variable compensation (attached to a revenue goal) and depends on the experience level.
Sounds good? We would love to hear from you!
Interview process includes two on-site or skype interviews with the team and the management board. To apply please send us your CV and short motivational paragraph to firstname.lastname@example.org .