42matters.com offers a full suite of products and services for App Market Data and Mobile Audience Data. We bring a unique combination of technical and business skills together to provide our customers with a thorough analysis of the latest developments on the app markets and user demographics that help them increase users’ engagement and efficiently target their online marketing efforts to the right audience in the mobile space. We work with the world’s leading mobile companies, helping them build better businesses through mobile data. We are a truly international team, with an innovative and fast-paced company culture. You will be part of a growing team that thrives on being able to work with other smart, dedicated people.
We are looking to hire a talented and energetic Head of Online Marketing with at least three years of experience in the (mobile) industry to help us further develop and scale our business activities.
As Head of Marketing you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of 42matters‘ marketing and advertising initiatives. Reporting directly to the CEO, your primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising, public relations, etc.
You ensure the company’s message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives. This also means seeking out new ways to deliver messaging, such as content marketing, social media and other platforms.
Job type: Full-Time
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Starting date: As soon as possible
- 3+ years experience in planning, developing and executing of marketing and advertising initiatives (thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management).
- Familiarity with tech forums and online communities like: Stackoverflow, Quora, Reddit, etc.
- Experience in SEO, SEA, Social & Display Advertising and CRM. Ideally in a mobile ad-tech startup environment.
- Understand and evaluate potential customer segments and the respective investment required in order to tackle those segments.
- Execute the clear international roll-out strategy for sustained growth including 1) finding product & market fit 2) creating strategic messaging and generating initial demand 3) testing and optimising demand channels 4) focusing on building a strong demand funnel.
- Develop a deep understanding of the ongoing campaigns and overall goals of existing customers in order to drive their success.
- Improve existing internal reporting structures for marketing and sales efforts to ensure company growth is maximized and that opportunities are tracked.
- Superb analytical and execution skills.
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- A healthy balance between moving fast and being careful.
- Fluent English.
- Self-motivated, team player comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth start-up environment.