In your role as a CMS Developer WordPress/Typo3 you will be working on international projects with a high standard of design, usability and quality:
- You develop and optimize websites and portals in WordPress or Typo3 with a high standard of design, usability and quality
- You create custom solutions, incorporating plug-ins that you’ve developed
- You actively participate throughout the development process
- You closely cooperate with the Designers and Project Managers
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Relevant professional or project experience in the area of CMS development or an ongoing/completed program of study at a university or technical college with an emphasis on computer science or software engineering
- For Typo3: Good command of TypoScript, Extbase and Fluid
- Motivation, passion, and a great interest to learn new things and constantly evolve
WHAT YOU GET
- You are working on extraordinary projects for international clients with strong commitment on design, usability and quality
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team consisting of people from around 15 different countries welcomes you from the first day on
- You are working with state of the art technologies and you can choose your development devices
We offer you a modern office environment in the beautiful university city of Graz with an almost mediterranean flair
- The Parkside Academy enables you to continuously improve your skills. Feel free to join dev conferences to stay up to date
- You get a long-term employment status (full-time or part-time, min. 30 hours/week) with flexible working times and compensatory time-off
- Your monthly gross salary will be around € 2,400 to € 3,200 – (based on 38,5h/week, no All-In) depending on your qualifications and experience
- Explore more insights about Parkside and project examples here
WHAT WE’RE ABOUT
We develop and realize digital applications and software solutions for domestic and international clients. Besides the DACH-region we focus on the US-American market and value clients based in Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle. We operate internationally, but our headquarters are in Graz.
Our constantly growing team of more than 40 developers, designers and consultants focuses on the development of sophisticated outcomes for our clients. The production of quality interactive environments has been the source of our passion for more than 10 years.
Are you interested?
Send your application and reference at least one of the projects you’ve worked on, professionally or privately, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your contact person: