Share Insights, not Data.
Our client’s breakthrough technology is the first anonymization solution that provides high-quality analytics, unprecedented ease-of-configuration, and strong anonymity.
Aircloak, a Spin-Off of the Max Planck Institute for Software Systems, unlocks sensitive data for analysis, sharing, and monetization. The strong anonymization satisfies the world’s strictest data protection laws, slashing compliance costs and eliminating data sharing risks.
Steaming from the increasing interest in our client’s product and the company’s growth potential, Aircloak is currently looking for an Assistance rocking administrative activities.
- Ensure a smooth day to day operation in the office
- Organize and schedule meetings and events
- Be main point of contact for all incoming calls and e-mails
- Handle requests and provide general support to clients and visitors
- Prepare reports and protocols
- Conduct research
- Book travel arrangements
- Multi-tasking organization neat freak
- Relevant working experience as an administrative assistant or similar position
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English, German)
- Excellent user of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Very strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and stress resistance when working under pressure
- Self-motivated, flexible, team-player
- Attention to detail and punctuality
- High School degree and/or qualification as an administrative assistant or secretary
What can you expect?
- An opportunity for personal development through work in dynamic start-up
- Work with a diverse and motivated team
- Respectful communication and exchanging of ideas
- Periodic retreats in beautiful locations to fuse together as a team
- Free laughs
- Part-time position in Berlin, Germany
Are you up for it?
Great! Get in touch now and send an e-mail including Letter of Motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org